Friday, January 25, 2013

Bill Murray to play Pawnee mayor on Parks and Rec?

Could it be? One of my favorite actors on one of my favorite shows? If Amy Poehler has her way, the answer would be yes:
“I want Bill Murray to play the mayor, and I just dream about it every night. I whisper it to a bird and then I open the window and the bird flies away to Bill Murray’s house and just sits on his window and goes cocoooo-cocooooo, and hopefully it just transmits into his brain.”
I imagine that actually wouldn't be a bad way to get in touch with the notoriously difficult to contact Bill Murray. I know he'd at least appreciate the humor of the situation. Hard to believe that the mayor of Pawnee hasn't been shown yet on Parks and Recreation, but if anyone could pull it off it would be Bill. Hopefully Amy's and all of our wish comes true!

No comments:

Post a Comment